Carismatic Generator _ Tesla.jpg

Ending the Life Cycle
of Plastic 

WE USE WASTE PLASTIC TO CREATE CLEAN ENERGY.

OCEAN

Waste plastic is filling up our oceans and rivers. There are currently five ocean garbage patches that keep growing from plastics each year, and the rate is only increasing.

LAND

Currently 90% of plastic is non-recyclable. Of the remaining 10%, only 1% is actually recycled, which means waste plastic is crowding our landfills.

BODY

Waste plastic is impacting our food and air. It's estimated that we consume up to one credit card worth of plastic each week through microplastics!

THE EFFECTS OF WASTE PLASTIC

Plastic in Ocean.jpg

Pacific Garbage Patch

Annually, approximately 18 billion tons of plastic flows into our oceans worldwide. The Pacific Garbage Patch alone is an estimated 1.6 million square kilometers in size, and growing every day. It's roughly twice as big as Texas, or three times the land mass of France, and one of five ocean garbage patches.

ALL THAT WASTE PLASTIC IS BUILDING UP. BUT THERE IS A SOLUTION

The Carismatic Generator
Caris Inc.

The Carismatic Generator

After 10 years in development, the Carismatic Generator is now being field tested.

Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter!

Thank you for subscribing!